Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.267 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵26,619 (£5,054) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)