Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,982 (Php101,278) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)