Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08037 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,822 (Php122,210) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)