Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08753 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,664 (Php213,220) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)