Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00730 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,668 (CH$2,829,723) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)