Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00633 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,124 (CH$2,548,833) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)