Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,403 (CH$2,537,443) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)