Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43066 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,489 (Bs 82,406) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)