Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44597 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 137% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,407 (Bs 99,574) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)