Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44015 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 123% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵78,090 (Bs 177,417) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)