Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42492 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵28,599 (Bs 67,305) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)