Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.258 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,546 (€8,853) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵39,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)