Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08675 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,237 (Php129,534) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)