Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,115 (€6,112) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)