Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,513 (€6,352) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)