Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,815 (1,494,383 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)