Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01976 GHS / AOA *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,509 (1,594,809 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)