Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02561 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,317 (754,151 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (29 minutes ago)