Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00386 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,674 (₩4,574,209) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (39 minutes ago)