Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,944 (₩9,543,399) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (42 minutes ago)