Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00404 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,366 (₩5,294,986) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)