Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,363 (₩3,722,089) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)