Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.258 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,161 (9,665TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)