Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.471 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,653 (€6,699) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)