Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.307 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,410 (3,212 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)