Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.175 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,609 (3,957 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)