Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.315 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,205 (4,841 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)