Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.171 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,286 (﷼ 22,448) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)