Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.503 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,169 ($5,367) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)