Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.418 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,899 ($5,635) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)