Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.496 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,114 (€2,250) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)