Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.521 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,883 (€5,051) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)