Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.184 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,780 (£3,044) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)