Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 887 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.569 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,671 (£7,303) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)