Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.652 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,472 (£7,691) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)