Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.194 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵54,161 (£8,744) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)