Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.473 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,168 (€8,252) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)