Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 798 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.172 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,130 (€6,019) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)