Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,029 (€5,892) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)