Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.069 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,549 (18,289 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)