Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,417 (€7,594) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)