Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.164 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,322 (€8,584) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (40 minutes ago)