Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,863 (68,383 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)