Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,698 (€4,459) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)