Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,929 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00155 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,360 (COL$13,166,486) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)