Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 83% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵60,526 (kr 109,408) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)