Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵57,459 (kr 101,098) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)