Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49766 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,364 (kr 50,967) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (27 minutes ago)