Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,470 (3,406 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)