Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 GHS / NPR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,971 (₨ 301,215) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)