Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,672 (RM23,892) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)