Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.521 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,434 (€7,687) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)