Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.456 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,532 (€6,329) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)