Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,436 (€4,209) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)