Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 634 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,166 (€4,344) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)