Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.610 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,273 (6,619KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)