Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.455 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,596 (2,686KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)