Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.099 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,204 (12,010 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)