Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,384 (10,941 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (37 minutes ago)