Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06709 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,841 (₨236,108) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)