Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06218 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,364 (₨118,425) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (33 minutes ago)