Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.904 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,383 (4,264 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)