Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.833 GHS / LYD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,273 (3,626 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)