Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.066 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,433 (3,403 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)