Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.387 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,663 (9,642 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)