Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.216 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,051 (3,126 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)