Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07696 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,646 (руб 281,273) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)