Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06876 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,478 (₨705,029) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)