Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.388 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,359 (R$ 8,905) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (26 minutes ago)