Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,980 (631,730 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)