Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,843 (Rp 24,779,659) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)