Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04052 GHS / DZD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 4% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,640 (756,219 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (20 minutes ago)