Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.903 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,175 (3,244 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)