Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.798 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,079 (3,938 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)