Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,731 (6,410 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)