Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 GHS / TND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,049 (7,386 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (37 minutes ago)