Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 GHS / LBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,370 (8,860,265 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)