Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 GHS / MZN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,081 (177,497 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)