Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 912 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,249 (元50,100) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)