Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,168 (元51,130) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)