Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,855 (3,320,273 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)