Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,851 (COL$5,795,391) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)