Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,995 (COL$8,970,618) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)