Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44095 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵53,165 (Bs 120,568) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (43 minutes ago)