Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44097 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵55,370 (Bs 125,562) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)