Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42492 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,722 (Bs 51,121) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)