Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44095 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,436 (Bs 98,505) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)