Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.254 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,276 (€3,826) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)