Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,485 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,923 (€7,534) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)