Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.810 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,795 (€3,076) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)