Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,426 (€8,553) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)