Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,542 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.291 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,238 (€7,038) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)