Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,321 (元34,841) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)