Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09176 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,891 (RD$ 107,790) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (35 minutes ago)