Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09319 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,257 (RD$ 271,034) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)