Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09001 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,273 (RD$ 391,875) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)